Trailer Service at Orchard Trailers
At Orchard Trailers, we believe service is really about safety. Specifically, the safety of your family and horses. You see, proper maintenance and service keeps your trailer working at peak performance, and that keeps you safe.
New England Trailer Service
Our team of friendly and knowledgeable service advisors are here to handle all of your RV repair and maintenance needs. From frame repairs to fixing a leaking roof or troubleshooting electrical issues, our professionally trained technicians will get your trailer or motor home fixed and back on the road. Our goal is to assure your complete satisfaction in a timely manner.
We offer the following services:
- Trailer chassis and axle service, including brakes, axles, bearings, and suspension.
- Electrical service including wiring, troubleshooting, solar installations, and customization.
- Fabrication services, including modifications to interiors of horse trailers. We can handle all manners of aluminum and steel welding.
- Appliance services, including major repairs to air conditioners, furnaces, refrigerators, and electrical components.
- Winterization and de-winterization services. Not sure if your trailer is ready for the camping season? Not sure if your camper is ready for winter storage? This service can be completed while you wait in most cases! Call us today.
- Plumbing and water system service: Whether you need a replacement sewage tank, or have a split water line, we can help!
- Hitch installation and wiring on any make and model of vehicle, including brake controllers, fifth wheel hitches, gooseneck hitches, and receiver hitches. We install and setup all types of weight distribution hitches and sway control systems.
- Installation of airbag systems and suspension enhancement systems on trucks, including Airlift & Timbren brands.
- Camera system installation, including interior and exterior cameras for horse trailers, and reverse & side view cameras for RVs.
- Tire inspection and replacement.
Give us a call today to schedule your service. We will do all we can to make sure you are taken care of.
Parts & Accessories
We also carry a full line of accessories that you may want or need to make your experience safer and more enjoyable. Some of the products we carry:
- Reese, DrawTite, & Bulldog hitches of every type.
- Trailer-Aid tire changing system
- Sewer hoses and drinking water hoses
- Leveling blocks and wheel chocks
- Electric power tongue jacks
- Full line of clearance, tail, and interior lights and fixtures
- Accessories for the interior of your camper, such as folding bowls, colanders, and unique ways to save space for your trip
- Maxx-Air vent covers
- Winterization kits, anode rods, and anti-freeze
- Mirror extensions and towing mirrors
- Trailer and RV covers – perfect for winter or long term storage
- Full line of suspension components, brake parts and bearings
- Head ties, feed bags, interior fans, bridle hooks, and many other accessories for your horse and trailer
Feel free to call of our friendly parts & service advisors for assistance with your specific parts needs.